The resolution doesn’t have to be as complicated as the situation makes us feel. Simply start taking the lead, and stop placing your happiness in other people’s hands by expectations.
Love yourself in a way you desire someone else to love you.
- You want them to treat you kindly? So be gentle, and kind with yourself.
- You want them to respect you? Respect yourself.
- You don’t want them comparing you to others right? Don’t compare yourself with other people.
- You want them to have patience with you? Be patience with yourself.
- You want them to forgive you when you make mistakes? Forgive yourself, we’re not perfect.
- You want them to compliment you, and admire the beauty you possess internally and externally? Even if you not truly see your beauty, find things to be thankful for. Appreciate yourself, and what you have. It can always be worse.
- You want them to be honest, and express what they truly feel? Be honest with yourself, and express your true feelings. (Do not repress them.)
This list can go on, but I hope you get the idea. Simply be the love you want others to express, and give to you.
Start saying no to what doesn’t feel right from within, and follow what has a strong grip on your heart.
I send you much Love & Light!
Hi, I wondered if you would be able to help me with something. I am struggling with a tendency to put my happiness in other people's hands and have been for some time now. I know that I need to start loving myself, but I don't know how. Depending on other people has just become so painful and I don't know how to stop. Do you know how I can overcome this? Thank you so much. Your blog also really helps me on my spiritual journey. Love and light
You see how Jesus works!
THANK THE HEAVENS!!! JEHOVAH YOU ARE MERCIFUL!
Bitch you should’ve been quit
lmao was she fr
all i think about is clothes i can’t afford and food i want to order.
reblog if you are sorry ms. jackson and also are for real
Ferguson Mayor James Knowles is making no friends at tonight’s Town Hall. Part 2